OUR SERVICES - DEDICATED TO QUALITY
Our business has increasingly grown for over 35 years due to the experienced expert care, quality, and complete optical services we provide. Indianhead Eye Clinic has a comfortable hometown environment, in a four-season recreational area in Northwestern Wisconsin, with convenient access to several surrounding communities, towns and major cities. A wonderful family-friendly area to live, relax and work close to home. Make yourself comfortable at Indianhead Eye Clinic in Spooner, Wisconsin.
A complete eye exam is more than meets the eye. The macula is a small area in the retina of the eye that allows you to see fine details clearly. Vision changes slowly and the defects often go unnoticed in the early stages. Vision changes and eye diseases are easier treated with early detection and regular scheduled eye exams. Your eye health is a very important element in overall health awareness. Your eyes can be an indicator of other health concerns, and if issues are left untreated they can become more developed. Eye diseases can be monitored by the use of our Digital Retinal Camera instant images. With improved photo comfort, the retinal camera is able to detect optic nerve changes, macular degeneration, retinal defects and glaucoma.
Indianhead Eye Clinic will focus on pricing to meet your budget. We provide assistance when choosing the best quality product options for your prescription. With all the eyewear options and product lines available today; choosing the right quality frame, lenses or contacts requires research, work and knowledge of the market. We will explain the levels of product options to help clarify the varieties in the industry and custom tailor eyewear to fit your specifications and lifestyle.
- EYEGLASSES: See the large selection of eyeglass frames and designer styles
- EYEGLASS LENSE TINTING : Shade options: blue, grey, brown, rose and yellow. Light filtering and cosmetic lens tinting for daily eyewear and sunglasses.
- CONTACT LENSES: daily-wear, extended-wear, single vision, bifocals, Toric lenses for Stigmatism Correction. Private one-on-one contact lens usage training for 1st time wearers.
- BLUE LIGHT TINTING: Exposure to large amounts of blue light can be harmful to the eyes by progressing age-related damage. Protect your vision with an eyewear lens coating designed for blue light deflecting.
- SUNGLASSES: The sun gives off UV radiation that is harmful to your vision. Sunglasses with 100% UVA and UVB protective lenses will aid in your eye health.
- FRAME REPAIRS & WELDING: Indianhead Eye Clinic is the best source for eyeglass frame repairs. We provide on-site welding and adjustments by a certified optician.
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHANGE?
A change in eyewear or eye care may be just what you are LOOKING for. Get a fresh prospective with a complete eye exam and new look in eyewear at Indianhead Eye Clinic. A reliable source for optical healthcare, designer frames and eyewear. For the professional service you are LOOKING for, turn WEST on GREEN VALLEY ROAD, in Spooner Wisconsin.